As a Nurse Referral Service Agency, Helping Hands will recruit and screen private duty caregivers. If the caregiver meets all qualifications and successfully passes our stringent screening process, they are eligible to join our registry. Once we are contacted by a client or their family, we conduct an assessment to determine if live-in care is the appropriate option for the client. If the client qualifies for live-in coverage, we will match the needs, preferences and other considerations to the qualifications and capabilities of the caregivers on our registry. Multiple matches can be shared with the client and/or designated family member(s) for final selection. Interviews can be arranged prior to making a final determination. The client or family will identify and direct the duties the caregiver shall perform, as the private duty attendant will be hired and paid directly by the client or their representative. Helping Hands provides the client with qualified caregivers, manages the schedules, bonds all caregivers, provides ongoing education and training, and will be paid a weekly fee for said services.
* If you are a client or family member with no or limited experience with hiring and supervising caregivers, Helping Hands will provide resources and assistance.
· 24-hour coverage, 7 days a week
· Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming, and hygiene)
· Meal preparation
· Light housekeeping and laundry
· Medication reminders and assistance
· Transportation to appointments, errands, and other outings
· Companionship/supervision to ensure safety
· Fall prevention
· Pet care
Copyright © 2022 Helping Hands Live-In Services Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder